Monday, January 23, 2017

MANAGEMENT OF CHRONIC BRONCHITIS

जीर्ण कास चिकित्सा

 


Respected Doctor!

Chronic bronchitis is going to be the third most common cause of death by 2020.

As an ayurveda doctor we could do a lot to prevent this disease through proper patient education and management of the already established disease through proper ayurveda.

Let us come forward to shoulder our responsibility and do the best we could do for a healthier humanity.

Regards,
Dr.Vasishth


The major underlying abnormality in chronic bronchitis is present in the lungs, where many types of noxious particles present in the atmospheric air, result in chronic inflammation of the bronchial mucosa.

Etiology:
  • Tobacco smoke;
  • Noxious particles - dust, silica, cadmium etc. in the air);
  • Low birth weight of the person;
  • Recurrent chest infections - bacterial and viral;
  • Malnutrition); etc.

Management:

I. Anti-tussives, Expectorants:

1. Shati, Madhuyashti, Zaharmohra, Yashad - Lergex tablet

LERGEX Tablet
The Ideal Anti-allergic, Anti-tussive


2. Kantakari (avaleha), Karkat-shringi (churna), Haridra (khanda), Tulasi (swarasa), Vasa (avaleha), Shirisha (kvatha), Shleshmatak (Lauq sapistan), etc.

II. Anti-astmatics & Bronchidilators:

1. Antamula, Dugdhika, Arka, Gandira - Asthex tablet

ASTHEX Tablet
The Ideal Anti-asthmatic


2 Dhatura (Kanak-asava), etc.

III. Anti-inflammatory drugs:

1. Shallaki, Erandmula, Jatiphala - Loswel tablet

LOSWEL Tablet
The Ideal Anti-allergic


2 Guggulu, Rasna, Dashamula, Madhuyashti, etc.

IV. Antioxidants:

1. Shilajatu, Amalaki, Muktashukti, Svarna-makshik, Abhrsk, Yashad - Minovit tablet

MINOVIT Tablet
The Ideal Anti-allergic


2. Ashvagandha, Haritaki, etc

V. Metabolic stimulants:

1. Drugs that improve liver functions - Bhumi-amalaki, Kakamachi, Sharp unhappy - Livie tablet

LIVIE Tablet
The Ideal Liver tonic & Metabolic stimulant


2. Thyro-stimulants in associated obesity to burn out excess fat -

(ii) Rakta-maricha, Pippali, Gandira, Brahmi, Guggulu - Thyrin tablet

THYRIN Tablet
The Ideal Thyro-stimulant


(iii) Katuki, Guggulu, Pippali, Chitrak, Guggulu , Pippali, Gandira, Brahmi, Guggulu - Arogyavardhini

(iv) Shunthi, Pippali, Marich

VI. Nootropic (Medhya) drugs

1. Antidepressants in associated depression - 
Jyotishmati, Akarkara, Vacha, Gandira - Eleva tablet

ELEVA Tablet
The Ideal Antidepressant


2. Anti-anxiety in associated anxiety - 
Tagar, Brahmi - Mentocalm tablet
 
MENTOCALM Tablet
The Ideal Anti-anxiety


VII. Lifestyle:

1. Encourage the patient for regular exercise, and reassure the him/her about the resultant breathlessness during exercise;

2. Advise controlled light pranayama;

3. Advise nutritive diet;

4. Encourage the patient to take dinner early in the evening only;

5. Advise the patient to use warm water especially during winter;

6. Encourage the patient to lose excessive weight (fat).

VIII. Remove the cause:

1. Try hard to avoid smoking; and

2. Avoid the environment too much laden with dust, smoke etc. 
 
 
 
डाॅ.वसिष्ठ
Dr. Sunil Vasishth
M. + 91-9419205439
Email : drvasishthsunil@gmail.com 

Website : www.drvasishths.com
 

4 comments:

  1. HOW I CURED MY CHRONIC BRONCHITIS THROUGH HERBS

    This may help those going through what I went through. I worked a long time for a Pesticide Company, and was diagnosed of Chronic Bronchitis. I used all prescribed medications and steroids yet, my condition got more complicated. The more I take antibiotics and kenalog injection, the worst the Bronchitis became. It got to a point the wheezing was just too much and I had constant fever and other complications which resulted from the drugs I was taking which couldn't provide a cure. I got feed up and went in search for a natural cure. At first, I thought I was the only one in the world was had Chronic Bronchitis, until I read a testimony of someone who got cured through herbal remedy without side effects. I contacted the doctor, explained my case and I got herbal medication which I used. Within one month of use, I was free from mucus and phlegm. In case you have someone suffering from bronchitis, you may contact Dr. Scott where I got my natural herbal cure via drevanscott@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had bouts of bronchitis for about 10 months out of the year for the last 2 years. I've been given z pack antibiotics, steroids which are ineffective and occasionally the prescription cough syrup which works for a 2-3 hours at a time. I am desperate for relief. I am on my third doctor in 6 months and he is treating me with the same drugs. So far no improvement. So far the bronchitis has caused scarring in my lungs, laryngitis, pulled muscles, and a fractured rib.I was desperate for help to help me feel better. i was introduced to Health herbal clinic in Johannesburg who have successful herbal treatment to bronchitis . I spoke to few people who used the treatment here in Canada and they all gave a positive response, so i immediately purchased the bronchitis herbal formula and commenced usage, i used the herbal supplement for only 7 weeks, all symptoms gradually faded away, herbs are truly gift from God. contact this herbal clinic via their email healthherbalclinic @ gmail. com or visit www. healthherbalclinic. weebly. com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, i just want to Say my testimony on how i was cured from the problem
    of *Chronic bronchitis, Dr Steve* made me a full man again,i
    have been suffering *Chronic bronchitis* for the past 9 years. I saw a post
    of one Mr Ehis and how he has been cured permanently by Dr justin , I
    quickly contacted him and told him my problem and after taking the
    medication which he sent to me, that was the end of *Chronic bronchitis* now
    i can perform stronger and even better than before there is no coughing
    and difficulty in breathing and I have stop smoking Cigarette
    his product has no side effect. Contact him through his Email on justinbryan12022@yahoo.com or whatsapp him on +2347017691711

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very useful Information. Kalpana Naturals Provides one of the best product to increase our Immunity.
    Buy our Best product amalaki tablet by Dwibhashi.

    ReplyDelete