Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Case Report

EXCELLENT RESULTS OF HAIRTONZ OIL IN HAIR DISORDERS



Dear Dr. Vasishth!

I am hereby sending you my own Case Report regarding the excellent results I got by using your Hairtonz oil.

For quite some time, I have been suffering from excessive hair-fall, hair thinning, premature greying of the hair, and dryness of the scalp.

About 4 months ago, I decided to try Dr.Vasishth's Hairtonz oil.

At the outset, I got a zero cut done of my scalp hair.

Then I started regular gentle massage with Hairtonz oil on my scalp, twice a day.

I continued the treatment for about 4 months (till date).

Here is the summary of the results I have got with Hairtonz oil -

1. Reduction in the hair-fall - 80-90%;

2. Reduction in the dryness of the scalp - 80-90%;

3. Reduction in the greying of the hair - 70-80%;

4. Improvement in hair quality (strength, lustre, smoothness, etc)  - 60-70%.

Now my scalp hair feels rich, smooth and silky, without any unpleasant feeling.

Need for the shampoo and conditioner is also rare now.

I am going to continue the Hairtonz oil for the rest of my life.



Dr. Arvind Aggarwal
MD (Ayurveda) NIA (Jaipur)
Research officer (Ayu.)
CARIRD, PATIALA, Punjab
M. 9660033435
 
 
डाॅ.वसिष्ठ
Dr. Sunil Vasishth
M. + 91-9419205439
Email : drvasishthsunil@gmail.com 

Website : www.drvasishths.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment